Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Divergent Book 3 Now Available for Pre-order at Amazon

The third book of Veronica Roth's Divergent trilogy will be out on October 22, 2013 and Amazon is now accepting pre-orders. According to Amazon, Divergent Book 3 has 384 pages and it is available for Hardcover and Kindle versions as of now. I don't know if a paperback will be issued.

The Hardcover version can be pre-ordered for $13.59 while the Kindle version is at $11.99. If you really wanted to get the book, I suggest you to pre-order before supplies are out. Also, based on my own experience, Amazon tends to increase the price of an item after the pre-ordering period especially if the item is a hit or popular. I am telling you this because this happened to me when I pre-ordered a Hunger Games item and I was lucky enough to pre-ordered it earlier.


Divergent #3 [Hardcover]



Divergent #3 [Kindle Edition]






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More