Monday, July 15, 2013

Shailene Woodley Does Her Own Stunts in Divergent (PHOTOS)

In a recent article from People magazine, it has been revealed that Shailene Woodley is enjoying the stunts she did for the movie adaptation of Veronica Roth's best seller "Divergent." Find out more from Shailene below:



"I have never done an action-type film," says Woodley, known for starring in the ABC Family series The Secret Life of the American Teenager and playing George Clooney's daughter in the Oscar-nominated movie The Descendants. "So it's really exciting to jump into this."

"I'm such a physical, active person," Woodley told PEOPLE during a visit to the set. "So to be able to incorporate that with legit fight training and climbing up and down Ferris wheels, I'm so lucky."

"I wish they would let me do more stunts," Woodley says. "I think it's really fun!"
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More